Combined CSO / SSO
Company Security Officer & Ship Security Officer STCW reg VI/6 Sect. A-VI/5 & the MNTB guidelines
This course incorporates both the CSO and SSO syllabus, which covers all current maritime rules and regulations.
- The SSO / CSO Duties & Responsibilities
- An Introduction to the ISPS Code
- Maintaining Ship Security Assessments & Plans
- Understand and implement security levels
- Develop and maintain ship access control measures
- Search mechanisms and security control policies
- Ship security assessments and risk analysis
If you are looking to progress your career within the maritime security industry then this course is a must. Our experienced instructors will guide you through the informative syllabus over the 3 days educating you to qualify as a CSO / SSO.
Maritime Coastguard Agency (MCA) & ELCAS approved.
- Select the required course date(s)
- Choose how many places you require