First Aid at Work NVQ Level 3 (ELCAS approved)
First Aid At Work (NVQ Level 3 Award)
The course is designed to educate candidates on all aspects of first aid theoretically and practically, suitably preparing them in case of an emergency within the workplace.
- First aider role and responsibilities
- Personal hygiene at first aid incidents
- Wounds & bleeding
- The use of first aid equipment
- How to act in an emergency
- Injuries to bones, muscles & joints
- Cardio-pulmonary-resuscitation (CPR)
- Spinal injuries
- Unconscious casualty
- Chest injuries
- Anaphylactic shock
- Eye injuries
- Heart attacks
- Burns & scalds
- Minor illness
First Aid within the workplace is a requirement by law and also a necessity - our 3 day course will fully prepare you for any medical issues you may face within your workplace.
ELCAS approval for NVQ Level 3 First Aid at Work Only.
- Select the required course date(s)
- Choose how many places you require