First Person on Scene Level 4 (ELCAS approved)
BTEC Level 4 award First Person on Scene
The course is ideal for those working in Maritime Security, VIP protection, Close Protection and Corporate security and is accredited by Pearson to level 4. The 5 day course provides candidates with an enhanced level of medical skill to be able to respond to a casualty in a medical emergency or trauma.
- Understanding the Roles and Responsibilities of the First Responder
- Core Emergency Care of Casualties for the First Responder
- Core Understanding of Recognising and Managing Trauma for the First Responder
- Recognising and Managing Medical Conditions for the First Responder
- Developing the Core Competencies of Incident Management for the First Responder
Offering you the FPOSi qualification at an unrivalled cost brought to you by our own experienced instructors with first-hand experience in dealing with casualties in a crisis.