Maritime Firearms Competency Course Renewal
Maritime Firearms Competency Certification
This is a 1 day renewal course for PCASPs who took the Securewest MFCC course the previous year. The course covers the requirements as set out by ISO 28007 and is specifically designed for those seeking to maintain compliance within the Maritime Security industry.
- Marksmanship principles
- Personnel equipment
- Rifle familiarisation including stripping and assembly
- Safe handling
- Immediate action drills
- Shooting from various positions
- Accurate target engagement
- Target acquisition
Candidates will be required to demonstrate safe, competent weapons handling as well as marksmanship to be able to apply controlled, accurate fire in a variety of controlled scenario based practices.
The course takes place on the Securewest 100m range in South Devon and students use both semi- automatic (.22cal) and bolt action full bore (7.62mm) weapons, having welcomed hundreds of students through our range our experienced instructors have vast experience and look forward to welcoming you.
Course Documentation (Required before attending the course)
- Criminal Record Background Check / Disclosure (less than 12 months old)
- Military Testimonial/Service Certificate/Police Service certificate/Military ID Card
- Copy of Passport / Drivers Licence / Official Government ID
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement etc) less than 3 months old
- Certificate of Mental health (If student is not still servicing in HM Forces)
When booking your course please submit all documents listed above to email@example.com
- Select the required course date(s)
- Choose how many places you require