Online Food Safety Level 3
Health, Safety and Education
Online food hygiene training for managers and supervisors in the catering industry
Food Safety Level 3 Overview
- Meets the UK’s mandatory training requirement for food handlers
- Covers the key syllabus of RQF level 3 food safety qualifications
- Written by Richard Sprenger, renowned food safety expert and author
- CPD-accredited training
- Self-paced study hosted online
- Compatible with desktop, laptop and tablet devices
- Accessible with features including audio voiceover and transcript
- PDF certificate available immediately on completion
- Accredited by Highfield Qualifications, the UK’s leading provider of regulated food safety qualifications
- Introduction to food safety
- Contamination hazards and control
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Design of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- Control measures
- Supervisory management
- Food safety legislation and enforcement
Why should I choose Securewest eLearning?
Our courses simplify even the most complex of subjects through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. Our Food Safety Level 3 course is packed with:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market-leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style
It is recognised by environmental health officers and local authorities as meeting the legal obligations for the training of supervisors and managers.
Our Food Safety Level 3 online training course is designed for supervisors and managers with responsibility for food safety.
It is ideal for those supervising or managing food safety in a catering environment, but is equally useful for those working within food manufacturing.
It is also an ideal training course for those who have gained a good understanding of food hygiene while working as food handlers and are looking to make the step up to supervisory or management positions.
If you are a food handler working within a catering business below the level of supervisor or manager, we would recommend our Food Safety Level 2 e-learning course.
If you work within a food manufacturing environment below the level of supervisor or manager, we offer a dedicated training programme, the Food Safety in Manufacturing Level 2 course. This online training course is designed specifically with the differences between manufacturing and catering food businesses in mind.
Will my certificate be accepted by environmental health officers?
On successful completion of this online food safety training, you will receive a certificate of completion from Highfield e-learning.
The certificate is accepted by many EHOs as evidence that you have been trained to the appropriate level.
This e-learning course is a Highfield Qualifications accredited programme. More information is available at https://www.highfieldqualifications.com/
The course will typically take 9 to 14 hours to complete, however as this food safety training is hosted online, learners can complete each module at a time and pace to suit them.
There are no prerequisites to study this course, though an understanding of principles of food safety will be beneficial.
Test and certification
The course is assessed by multiple-choice questions at the end of the course. Learners must score 100% in order to pass.
If the learner does not achieve 100% first time, they will be taken back to review the module with which they have struggled. They can then retry the multiple-choice questions as many times as necessary to pass the course.
Please note: this course does not provide a qualification itself but does meet mandatory training requirements. If you wish to achieve a recognised level 3 food safety qualification you must sit an invigilated exam. For further information please contact email@example.com
You will receive an electronic copy of your certificate immediately on completion of the course. This certificate, which is the equivalent of the old basic food hygiene certificate, may be printed and used as evidence that you have been trained in food hygiene to the appropriate level.
Once purchased, you will receive log in details within 1 working day allowing you to access the course.
- Select the required course date(s)
- Choose how many places you require