Online Spectator Safety Level 2
Health, Safety and Education
This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 2 understanding stewarding at spectator events qualification in a fun and interactive way. Learners successfully completing this course and its subsequent assessment will achieve the knowledge components of the Highfield Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (RQF).
Why choose this Securewest eLearning course?
This eLearning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style
- and much more
What does it cover?
The content of this course perfectly matches the knowledge components of the Highfield Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety and the Highfield Level 2 Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events (RQF). The topics covered include:
- prepare for spectator events
- control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events
- monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- deal with accidents and emergencies
- managing conflict
- supporting the work of the team and organisation
How it works
Our eLearning is available to use on multiple platforms such as tablets, PCs and laptops. All you need is an internet connection. Learners simply log on to the Learner Management System (LMS) and work their way through the course, along with the scenarios that provide them with real-life context.
Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions.
Once purchased, you will receive log in details within 1 working day allowing you to access the course.
- Select the required course date(s)
- Choose how many places you require