Securewest Training Take Extra Precautions During the Outbreak of COVID-19
Securewest are actively monitoring and responding to the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and are following guidance and advice.
We are conscious that this is a period of great uncertainty however we would like to reassure you that Securewest is fully committed to our employee well-being and our business continuity.
Our people are fully set up and supported to work from home to continue to provide our clients with outstanding service levels without interruption. However, we are not delivering any face to face training courses until it is safe to do so.
During this time we can offer:
- Access to online training
- 24 / 7 Support and Assistance via our remote Global Response Centre
- Video appointments (via WhatsApp, Zoom and Microsoft Teams)
- Ongoing global risk advice via telephone, email, video calls, conference calls and electronic file sharing
- Free initial consultations for new clients via telephone or video call
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance to you.
We hope you all stay safe and well through this challenging period.