CAREERS WITH SECUREWEST
Maritime Security Officers
Securewest are seeking Maritime Security Officers to provide security on-board vessels travelling within the High Risk Areas.
Applicants will require the following qualifications/certifications as a minimum. If you do not hold any of the below qualifications/certificates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
• Minimum of 4 years military service (post age of 18)
• Clear DBS disclosure
• Mental Health Letter from GP (LONO)
• Yellow Fever vaccination certificate
• Maritime Firearms Competency Course (MFCC)
• Military Discharge Certificate/Testimonial
• Seaman Book
• Ship / Maritime Security Officer
• UK Passport
• Relevant Trauma Qualification (FPOS/MIRA/FREC3 etc)
• Relevant Anti Piracy or SSO / MSO Course
Interested candidates, whose experience and qualifications match the above, should send a copy of their CV to email@example.com
Please do not send copies of qualifications/certificates until requested.